Effective Date: 03/03/23
At Noble Consumer Protection, we understand the importance of online privacy, so we strive to provide our customers with an honest, transparent, and safe online quote experience. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Noble Consumer Protection (also referred to as “noblequote.com” or the “Site”).
Collection of Personal Information.
Noble Consumer Protection offers a complimentary quote for auto protection coverage. The voluntary information gathered is used to give you the most accurate quote possible. We may use information collected from recipients of our marketing campaigns, marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties in the following ways:
- To send you notifications about your accounts or transactions with us and to otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To analyze our business or use of the Site, enhance existing features, or develop new features, products, or services.
- Except with regard to any contact information you may provide us, all comments, feedback, and other information submitted to Noble Consumer Protection through or in association with this website will be considered non-confidential and the property of Noble Consumer Protection. By submitting such Feedback to Noble Consumer Protection, you agree that you assign to Noble Consumer Protection, without charge, all worldwide rights, title, and interest including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in and to the Feedback. Noble Consumer Protection shall be free to use such Feedback on an unrestricted basis.
If you want a complimentary quote, you will be asked to provide personally identifiable information for us to provide the quote. “Personally Identifiable Information” (PII) such as your name, address, phone number(s), and email address are stored in our secure, in-house database and is used for any customer care issues that may arise. We receive and store any PII that you choose to enter through the Site, including any submissions that you make or content you provide on or through the Site.
We log all connections to our web servers. Those log files include your IP address. An IP address is NOT personally identifiable information, but general information about your location, connection to the Internet, and your Internet Service Provider. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Sites. Additionally, we will use your IP address to track your navigation of the Sites and we may use your navigation history in current and future marketing efforts to you and to others.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information stored in a user’s browser that give that user a unique identification. The Site MAY insert cookies into your browser that identify you as a previous user of the Site and contain non-personally identifying information regarding you and your navigation of the Site. In some instances, these cookies may be used by us or other websites during your future navigation of the internet to target specific advertisements to you based on your previous use of the Site. The Site may also read cookies already stored within your browser to identify non-personal information about you and communicate this information to other advertisers.
All cookies are established on a per session basis and are not permanently stored on your machine. For more information about cookies, please visit www.AboutCookies.org.
We care about protecting the security of your personal information, and we have implemented security procedures to protect the personal information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
Children under 18
This Site is not intended for users under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect informationfrom children under the age of 18. Should we learn that a child under 18 has provided us withpersonal information, we will delete that information from our database.
Notice To California Residents
The state of residence is used to determine your vehicle’s eligibility for auto protection coverage. We currently do not offer coverage to residents of California or Florida.
At any time, you may withdraw your consent to receive calls, emails, and/or texts from Noble Consumer Protection. To change or remove your contact information in our database, or to opt- out of future mailings, communications, and other inquiries, please contact us using one of the options below:
1. Unsubscribe from email. You may opt-out of our email list to remove yourself from receiving future marketing communications. Click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of your email message and confirm the update of your settings. Note that this process can take up to 10-business days and you may still receive one-to-one email messages from Noble Consumer Protection staff members where an existing business relationship exists.
2. Opt-out of SMS texts. On your mobile device, reply “STOP” on the text thread to be removed from our SMS text messages. Note that wireless service or Wi-Fi connection may be required to send messages and that rates may apply.
3. Submit a contact form. Visit our Contact Us page to send a message to our online customer support mailbox. Business hours are 8 AM – 5 PM CST Monday through Friday, and we will get back to you within three (3) business days.
4. Call us. Our customer service team is available at 1-800-644-4194 between the hours of 8 AM – 5 PM CST Monday through Friday.
5. Write us. Update your communication preferences by mailing us a letter:
Noble Consumer Protection
237 E 5TH ST # 147
Eureka, MO 63025